Thursday, May 23
The central meeting area of all PBWC Conferences is the Expo Marketplace featuring over 100 exhibitors and interactive areas. The Expo Marketplace serves as the main gathering place for conference attendees to network, shop, meet the speakers, and gain resources and educational tools. For our exhibitors, it's a great opportunity for sales and exposure to this target group of consumers, while making professional and personal contacts, and fostering the growth and development of women. Click Here for more information on becoming an exhibitor.
Featured Exhibitors at the 2012 Conference Include:
New For 2012:
- New Location - The beautiful Moscone West, where all exhibitor booths will be immediately adjacent to the meeting rooms. Closer proximity = more time with attendees for you!
- Networking Centers - More lounges and networking centers throughout the Expo Marketplace.
Top five reasons to exhibit at a PBWC Conference:
1. Direct consumer contact with more than 4,000 attendees
2. Prime demographic of successful business women
3. Primary decision-makers on household consumer products
4. Documented consumer loyalty toward companies that support PBWC
5. Opportunity to raise brand awareness
- Conference Program
- Waiting List
- Speaker Lineup
- Planning Your Trip
- Expo Marketplace
- Press Room
- 2012 Recap